Pages

Happy New Year! I've already broken three of my new year's resolutions.

Sunday 31 December 2017

I'm not going to say much here, because a lot of what I want to say probably belongs in the post I'll write when I leave Australia, but suffice to say, I feel pretty lucky. I got to stand on the balcony of my gorgeous apartment, surrounded by my friends (who, honest to God, chose to be there with me), and watch the new year begin in a completely different country and continent.

I can honestly say I'll remember that for the rest of my life, and I hope I have many more experiences like that to come. I hope 2018 treats us all better than 2017 did, and if not, I hope we all treat ourselves better. 2018 is still pretty unplanned for me, so let's see where it goes from here!

Aside from that, I'm pretty excited to be starting rehearsals for First Date tomorrow! Mostly excited, but also pretty nervous, since it's been ages since I've had to memorise this many lines at once. Everyone cross their fingers for me, please!

Aside from that, it's looking like the rest of my time in Sydney will be spent working, rehearsing, and getting out to the beach when I can in the meantime. I'm pretty sure I'll be teased within an inch of my life if I don't come back at least a bit less pale than I normally am.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS